If you´re looking for that quintessential Costa Rica experience, the true essence of Pura Vida, you´ll find it at La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Home to some of the best hiking trails in Costa Rica, 5 of the most scenic waterfalls in Costa Rica, a wildlife rescue, and Costa Rica´s largest privately owned wildlife preserve including wildcats such as jaguars and even an environmental education program; La Paz Waterfall Gardens really is the whole package. Join us on our La Paz Waterfall Gardens half day tour from San Jose and come experience what the best eco park in Costa Rica has to offer!
Some of the activities & attractions at La Paz Waterfall Gardens you can enjoy:
- One of the most spectacular Butterfly Gardens & Observatories in Costa Rica
- Natural Frog pond where you can hold one of Costa Rica´s famous frog species
- Hand feed the hummingbirds at the Hummingbird exhibit with over 26 species of hummingbirds
- Enjoy some of the best birdwatching in Costa Rica close up in or aviary of over 40 species of birds
- Share a fruit snack with the friendly Toucans
- Take a close up photo with a loveable Two-Toed sloth
- Play with the wildcats like they were kittens with a giant ball of rope in our wildcat refuge
- Safely discover Costa Rica´s most common serpent species in our serpentarium
- Visit a traditional “Finca” complete with a petting zoo & one of Costa Rica´s famous painted Ox Carts
- Observe a couple different species of our simian friends the Capuchin and Spider monkeys
- Cast a line and try your luck at catching a fish in our Tilapia pond
- Hiking trails of varying difficulty to visit up to 5 of the most beautiful waterfalls in Costa Rica
And the gardens…oh the gardens!! La Paz Waterfall Gardens truly lives up to its name. Located in the Central Highlands and at altitudes varying between 4000 and 5000 feet, the La Paz Waterfall Gardens is a perfect natural home to both cloud forest and rain forest habitats, providing for a spectacular level of biodiversity where flora and fauna is concerned. Impossibly lush and green foliage envelops and nurtures its inhabitants like bromeliads, orchids, and heliconias all on display throughout in amazing eco exhibits.
We could really go on, but you should probably just come see for yourself why the La Paz Waterfall Gardens should be top of your list of things to do in Costa Rica. Even better is that The Real Deal Tours always strives to offer you the best deals in Costa Rica, so book your discounted La Paz Waterfalls Gardens tours online today and save money too!
Departures: Daily at 10:00 AM.
Length: 8 Hours.
The Real Deal: $86.00
The Real Deal: $65.00
We are here to assist you!!! Our team visits these countries often to be sure that we bring you the most current and updated information on accommodations, activities, restaurants and more.
The Costa Rica Tour Site
TOLL FREE +1-866 321-0497
WITHIN COSTA RICA 4000-1886
WORLD WIDE +1-210-858-6640
Costa Rica Tours Live Chat